Skills and Education:
We are looking for an excellent and motivated Tournant Chef (m/f) for a well‑known 4* American Cruise Line with international passengers. You should have good working experience in a similar position in 4*or 5* hotels. Ship experience would be considered a plus.
Responsible for the direction and execution of special culinary events including Culinary Art Center demonstrations and the implementation and executive of all Culinary Council Recipes. Supports culinary management in the development and training of all galley staff.
- Degree from accredited culinary college or university
- 2 - 3 years experience in an upscale restaurant, and/or ship exp.
- Experience facilitating cooking lectures and demonstrations
- Extensive knowledge of USPH and sanitation protocols.
- Working knowledge of computers.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our services completely free charge for you as applicant - there will be no fee at all.
Very Good conditions
* valid passport and C1/D Visa for the US is required
As soon as poosible