Skills & Education
We are looking for a well experienced Chef de Rang (m/f) for a top 5*+ “yachtlike” European Cruise Line with international guests and great, individual itineraries throughout the world.
To provide courteous, professional and personalized food and beverage service to guests. Cooperate and guide the Dining Saloon Waiter (back man).
- Responsible for providing high class food and beverage service.
- Act as Front man in charge of his station in the main Dining room and at the Top Side Restaurant.
- Clear and set tables, maintain silver and china.
- Ensure compliance with the standards of USPH.
- Other duties such as storing and cleaning apply.
- Certified, trained Waiter from culinary school or hotel management school
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a front man, A la carte Waiter in a fine dining restaurant or a five star hotel/resort/vessel.
- Candidates with ship experience preferred.
- Fluent English oral and written, candidates with a 2nd European language preferred.
A pleasant and outgoing personality is required as well as a well-groomed appearance. You should be flexible, stress-resistant, should have excellent communication skills.
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant - there will be no fee at all.
* valid STCW and a C1/D Visa for the US is needed
* 4 months contract
as soon as possible