Skills & Education:
We are looking for a well-experienced and qualified Hotel Inventory Controller (m/f) for a great
5* German Cruise Line with international passengers and great itineraries throughout the world. This position contributes to the Company’s Mission, values, and strategic priorities by implementing the principles of Aggressive Hospitality in the following areas: Manage all ordering and issuing for the hotel department, Training, coaching, and retaining qualified staff, Leading staff to superior levels of performance, Safe professional and personal practices, and effective business processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control all Hotel/Food & Beverage supplies by regular inventories and spot checks.
- Maintain a min/max. Stock level within all the storeroom areas.
- Follow the Health and Hygiene regulations set by the Company and USPH.
- Report a food cost daily for the F&B Manager and Chef to review.
- All orders should be passed to the F&B Manager and be transmitted through Fidelio.
- Responsible for staff evaluations and appraisals within his/her department.
- Spot-check all the bars regularly to maintain a consistent variance within the bar locations and to report any deviance’s to the Bar Manager/F&B Manager.
- At the end of every cruise a full inventory must be completed in all F&B outlets and storerooms to ensure we are meeting the company stock variance levels.
- Responsible for the annual stock takes for the HO, to process the financial closing.
- Ensure all personnel adhere to the company Health/Hygiene & Safety policies in all your responsible areas while under the supervision of your key personnel.
- Ensure that all stores inventory documentation is accurate at all times and that this is verified by cruise internal and frequent external audits.
You should have excellent communication skills, combined with exceptional written and oral communication skill in an international environment and with various of Nationalities as
Crew Members. You should be well organized, have a positive, open minded personality and be stress-resistant at all times.
We are looking for a “true” team player and not just a HIC – combined with great administration and numbers skills! Also the position requires the ability to motivate, lead and support an international team on board, while leading by example.
Fluent German AND English is required, any additional European language – ideally French, Italian and/or Spanish - would be a plus. Also required are outstanding computer skills with
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Fidelio, MXP, MAPS.
We are looking forward to receive your application with an updated & completed CV,
a recent picture, a cover letter and a couple of your last working certificates, recommendations, appraisals and evaluations - if available already, you can also already forward us a colored copy of your passport, C1D and/or B1/B2 Visa, STCW, Seamen book and Yellow Fever Vaccination too, but this is not mandatory - by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online form at this web side.
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant - there will be no fee at all.
* valid passport, STCW incl. Crowd Mgt. and Security Awareness, Medical/YF is required
as soon as possible or to be negotiated