We are looking for a well-experienced and qualified Provision Master (m/f) for a great
4* European Cruise Line with international passengers and great itineraries throughout
You main duties will be – but not limited to:
- Inventory and cost control of F&B Stores and Consumables
- Coordinates all orders for food, beverage, sundries and consumables onboard
- Responsible for planning and ordering for all F&B items, incl. local shopping
- Responsible for financial reporting of operating expenses and costs analysis
- Minimizes operating expenses without negatively affecting product to guest and crew
- Participates in budget preparation as requested by Hotel Director
- Responsible to maintain the company inventory software on board
- Trains and supervises staff to minimize breakage, loss and damage to equipment
Your will also be in charge of: preparing storing and cruise report, maintaining Food & Beverage manual, maintaining discipline and ensures that staff/crew are aware of and understands ship’s rules and regulations, active and continuous communication with Hotel Manager and other departments, performing all other duties as requested by supervisor.
You should have excellent communication skills, combined with exceptional written and oral communication skill in an international environment and with various of Nationalities as
Crew Members. You should be well organized, have a positive, open minded personality
and be stress-resistant at all times.
We are looking for a “true” team player and not just a Provision Master – combined with great administration and numbers skills! Also the position requires the ability to motivate, lead and support an international team on board, while leading by example.
Fluent German AND English is required, any additional European language – ideally French, Italian and/or Spanish - would be a plus. Also required are outstanding computer skills with
MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Fidelio, MXP, MAPS.
We are looking forward to receive your application with an updated & completed CV,
a recent picture, a cover letter and a couple of your last working certificates, recommendations, appraisals and evaluations - if available already, you can also already forward us a colored copy of your passport, C1D and/or B1/B2 Visa, STCW, Seamen book and Yellow Fever Vaccination too, but this is not mandatory - by e-mail at: email@example.com or through our online form at this web side.
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant - there will be no fee at all.
* valid passport, STCW incl. C&C and Security Awareness, C1D Visa and Medical is required
to be negotiated